Leafs Hat Trick Event
MLSE Foundation - License #1221218
50|50 Raffle - Leafs Hat Trick 50|50 - January 19-26, 2022
Rules of Play
Sales for this event are available at 5050.mapleleafs.com from January 19, through January 26, 2022. Sales are online only.
Tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
Tickets prices are 5 for $10 / 15 for $20 / 100 for $50/ 250 for $100
Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Canadian Bank Note, Ltd.
- Early Bird prize #1 drawn January 20, 2022 – Rielly jersey
- Early Bird prize #2 drawn January 23, 2022 – Matthews jersey
- Main 50|50 jackpot drawn January 26, 2022
- EB #1 – Morgan Rielly - $600.00
- EB #2 – Auston Matthews - $1,000.00
The winners of Early Bird draws remain in the main draw to be eligible for the main 50|50 prize.
- After purchasing, patrons will be emailed a receipt with their 50|50 registered numbers from a Random Number Issuing System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket numbers will be selected by a Random Number Generator (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draws.
- The amount of the 50|50 will be monitored on website and will be 50% of the total sales for that draw.
- The winning numbers will be announced on the online storefront, and the MLSE Foundation website. The winners will also be contacted directly by a representative from MLSE Foundation by phone and/or email.
- The winner can claim the prize by contacting the MLSE Foundation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner may complete the claim process in-person at an agreed upon location that ensures social distancing, or, choose to complete the claim process online using a remote process approved by the MLSE Foundation. The winner will be awarded the prize amount by EFT once processed.
- Winning ticket holders have 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date on which the draw ticket was purchased.
- During the claim process, a winner must provide photo identification and verify their email address and mailing address in order to claim their prize.
- A certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, and receive an EFT in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, a printout and an electronic copy of the winning ticket will be held on file for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated back to the MLSE Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The above set of rules will be posted on the online storefront.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1-888–230–3505)